At the moment I am doing two things. The first is I am trying to improve my general confidence and body confidence, in turn I think this will help me lead a better and happier life. The second thing I am doing is learning about about all things fashion so that I can become a fashion expert. The point of this is to help me with my blog and teach all the things I learn to you lovely fashionistas. The things I will be learning about are designer, current and past trends, style tips, body shapes, fashion history and heaps of other stuff. If there is anything that you would like me to post drop a comment in the box below and I would love to help for fill your request.
Now for today's post: Fashion commandments
1. Thou shalt not standeth before thy mirror and put thyself down.
2. Thou shalt not allow thy sweatpants to see the outside of thy house.
3. Thou shalt know thy size, and wear it.
4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors cute outfits.
5. Thou shalt not compare thyself to models and actresses in glossy magazines.
6. Thou shalt never forget to wear thy moisturizer and eye cream.
7. Thou shalt not use thy rent funds to buy new clothing.
8. Though shalt distinguish between dressing up and dressing for the club.
9. Thou shalt not wear thy sunglasses at night.
10. Thou shalt always stand up straight and smile brightly.