Monday, 15 August 2011

OMG............

I am so Happy to tell you that I got awarded the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. This is so awesome knowing I have won this since as i only started blogging a couple of months ago. I would like to thank Hannah's fashion blog for awarding me this award and do check out her blog.



So on accepting this award here is what I have to do:
-1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them.
-2. Write seven random facts about yourself.
-3. Nominate 15 other fabulous bloggers that you think deserve the award.
-4. And of course let them know that they have been awarded this lovely award!

First here is seven facts about me:
- I love fashion
- I love to watch fashion awards on TV
- I spend most of my life researching fashion careers
- My favourite fashion magazine is UK magazine company
- I want a puppy
- I love making cards and scrapbooking
- I love watching YouTube videos by beauty gurus

15 fashion blogs I have nominated:

No comments:

Post a Comment